• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 16 |OT| The Comeback is Bigger than the Win

Vyroxis

Banned
Fuck this team. How can you have so much on the line and come out fucking flat?

I hope allen breaks schaubs fucking leg. Worthless piece of shit.

The Vikings are playing with everything they have, this is a must win for them. Texans are already in. It makes a hell of a difference.

That being said, the Texans O-Line looks lost out there.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
how can the texans get worked by MIN? where is their offense?

Worst half I think Ive seen for the O this season and in such a big game lol Man I cant wait for the playoffs!

bionic77

Bungles had time but they just threw in the towel.

Not a bad strategy. Our offense has scored more points. Keep going with what works!

TheFatOne

You know I'm still surprised Woodhead turned out to be a great player for the Pats. I'm not sure if he can be this successful on another team, but he is perfect for what the Pats like to do. If only Woodhead was bigger he would be a sick running back.
how can the texans get worked by MIN? where is their offense?

Don't the Texans already have one of the top two seeds wrapped up? Isn't this a meaningless game for them?

untitled-4uyjv2.gif

MechDX

The Vikings are playing with everything they have, this is a must win for them. Texans are already in. It makes a hell of a difference.

That being said, the Texans O-Line looks lost out there.

No schaub needs to just go away. If there is any kind of god out there schaub will trip and break his fucking leg at halftime. Piece of shit cowardly motherfucker.

You know I'm still surprised Woodhead turned out to be a great player for the Pats. I'm not sure if he can be this successful on another team, but he is perfect for what the Pats like to do. If only Woodhead was bigger he would be a sick running back.

Don't the Texans already have one of the top two seeds wrapped up? Isn't this a meaningless game for them?

Woodheads like a Kevin Faulk.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I honestly don't have a good feeling about Schaub in the playoffs, even before this game. O-line of course isn't helping, but he's such a bitch, slowest QB in the league and has been kinda off for weeks... AJ has made him look good.

TJ YATES FUTURE DUDE HAS PLAYOFF CRED :p

Top Bottom