• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 16 |OT| The Comeback is Bigger than the Win

Mindlog

It's not quitting as much as having the worst CB's in the NFL. These guys that are starting in Tampa wouldnt make almost any other team.
This has been my take (hope) as well. Even if we lose out Schiano still had a better season than I was expecting. I'm looking forward to next year when we can hopefully shore up (rebuild) the secondary.

Lol moose

A-0xm8dCIAMTXfF.jpg

iyox

Are you watching the game? Probably not. Just can't wait to hear how the dolphins are still in the playoff hunt. Maybe bush can step out at the 4 and still get a TD. Miami is such a football town. Keep not buying those seats all season long!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Schaub looking like Sanchez.

Either the Steelers offensive coaches are stupid (draw plays, pass plays against a good defensive pass rushing team) or Big Ben is dumb as Fuck for going with the play calls.

Top Bottom