• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
fucking Texans

Talon said:
Can't always play the Eagles!
We're 7 of 8 or something like that against the Eagles (and I mean we've lost 7 of 8). We are incapable of beating this team more often than not. Even when they suck.

Though, they've not been quite this bad in the past.;) I'll give you that.

Bradshaw touchdown! Do it Frankman!
adventuretimewtf.gif

Godslay

Banned
What's the most positive thing anyone has said about Cutler this year? The Bears fans on this board are apathetic at best. Seda is our most positive member.

Where are all of these phantom posts talking about Cutlers greatest?

You made/make excuses for him just like the rest of them. Ari is a cheerleader for him. Remember this post?

The guy with Diabetes? The guy that plays behind the worst offensive line in football history? One of the most sacked quarterback in the league? The guy that has yet to throw his offensive line under the bus?

He's a bitch and a coward?

okay...

beast786

why the fuck would you not include is rookie season, but then include a season in which he played 3 games...hrmnmmmm

Because its a fucking rookie season. you know learning a fucking offense for the first time . How about you fucking read my post before posting?

Top Bottom