• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 8 |OT| Take A Chill Pill

Is it just me or is the NFL terrible this year. Like way worse then last year. I dont get it, last year there was a lockout and a short offseason. It really feels like even the good teams are flawed this year and all the other teams are terrible.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
seemed to me that was a pretty terrible spot, the giants player was laying on top of the defender.

zychi

Banned
Dallas had all their timeouts right? Makes no sense not to try and get that one yard with a QB sneak, or a run play.

Quick snap QB sneak. Doesn't have to give it to the RB.

I think it was a designed bootleg but the DE/LB/CB (didnt see on the replay) was standing there covering the area.

RyanDG

We all love to say that about our teams, but it's really because Roger Goodell made a wonderful league of parody.

Goodell-as-McMahon.gif

I had to fix it for you... Because we are talking about Romo here.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Is it just me or is the NFL terrible this year. Like way worse then last year. I dont get it, last year there was a lockout and a short offseason. It really feels like even the good teams are flawed this year and all the other teams are terrible.

Last year was even worse. The two best teams all year had the worst defenses in the league. The Giants won the Super Bowl with the last place running game in the league. The Packers got very generous calls from the refs and still couldn't go 16-0 or win the SB! Strange days!

Top Bottom