• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 8 |OT| Take A Chill Pill

Spinluck

I thought his rookie sitdown interview with Mariuchi pretty much sealed this. His athleticism and arm strength matched with a great football IQ. He was always gonna be better than Luck. Luck just had the benefit of playing for a bigger program. PEACE.

Yea, I'm pretty sure watching them play for less than a season is enough to come to this conclusion, lol. But RG3 has been better thus far for sure.

TheFatOne

Pats score a TD on their first two drives, but I still hate McDaniels. Fucking christ why run Woodhead on third and goal? Just use Vereen or Ridley next time in that situation.

Gigglepoo

Yea, I'm pretty sure watching them play for less than a season is enough to come to this conclusion, lol. But RG3 has been better thus far for sure.

Obviously, we have no idea what the future will hold. But going off of this year and last? RGIII is comfortably ahead.

If you could have any QB in the league for their entire career, who are you taking?

Pats score a TD on their first two drives, but I still hate McDaniels. Fucking christ why run Woodhead on third and goal? Just use Vereen or Ridley next time in that situation.

May be cuz they wanted to squeeze him in, small guy.

On another note, when the hell did the Rams score with a 50yd TD pass?

Wes

venison crêpe
They told me Trent wouldn't play and I took him out of my team! Fuck everything, particularly the Patriots. I want to watch a close game damnit!

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Cannot believe how badly Detroit is regressing under Schwartz. Wow.

They told me Trent wouldn't play and I took him out of my team! Fuck everything, particularly the Patriots. I want to watch a close game damnit!

Dude with the secondary that we have, I think any pats game will be a close game. Any QB against the Pats will be MVPlike.

Top Bottom