• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 8 |OT| Take A Chill Pill

JABEE

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Spinluck

The Redskins have crap receivers, a rookie RB, a shaky offensive line, and no defense. And he looks ridiculously good. And I already said Kyle Shanahan is the coach of the year right now.

But their WR corp is still an upgrade compared to the Colts, the defense- better than the Colts, O-line.. perhaps it's just as bad as the Colts O-line. You're crazy to not give Morris any cred, rookie or not, he's played well. And I'd say the coaching offensively is a step up over the Colts. Your rookie should NOT be throwing 55 times in a game Arians.

Like I said, RG3 has played much better. But it's not as simple as picking who's doing better at the moment. Too many variables, not to take away from RG3. He's the reason that team has a winning games. I would still pick Luck though, I just feel he fits the Colts situation better.

untitled-3eqcwj.gif

Top Bottom