• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 8 |OT| Take A Chill Pill

Was that Roy from The Office at the Jets game?
KuGsj.gif

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Packers are fucking around in this game. Better get it together.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Good to see cam being cam. But Holyshit that was the worst cutler meltdown this year. 4 yards or something in the first half? Fucking kill me. I will never defend cutler again.

image.php

edit: It's amazing how often Green Bay keeps all of their games close :(

Narag

Lol, if they returned that, I would've had to turn off the TV and laugh for a bit.

I'd have turned the tv off and pretended it was the end of the game. Indy shouldn't be down by just one score.

CBS highlights for the game were pretty bad too. :jnc "Here's Luck throwing for a medium gain. Here's Luck running for 2 yards."

Lions offense has shown some signs of life mixed with this season's lack of urgency/fuck ups. The defense...jesus. Couple great plays but overall this is just bad

ari

Banned
The bears offensive coaching is just as shitty. We have the best running back combo in the NFC and probably the league and you elect to let cutler get boomed in the pocket. fuck you. FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU TO HELL TICE YOU PEICE OF FUCKING SHIT.

And fuck my iPad's shitty keyboard.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Do you think the guy who came up with those horrible guy in the blue suit NFL network commercials has been fired yet?

Top Bottom