• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 8 |OT| Take A Chill Pill

untitled-3anfx1.gif

Tamanon

Banned
So, if they overturn the pass, as they probably should, Jacksonville gets the offsides penalty instead and a 1st down still, right?

I mean, they wouldn't dick us over that bad because the refs can't call a play right the first time, would they?

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
So, if they overturn the pass, as they probably should, Jacksonville gets the offsides penalty instead and a 1st down still, right?

I mean, they wouldn't dick us over that bad because the refs can't call a play right the first time, would they?

Unless they forget, yes we would get the penalty to count.

eznark

Banned

You just lose the yardage.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I had first pick in Neogaf FF V1 league and took Arian Foster. Second pick? Cam Newton. What a shitty pick that was.....

SonnyBoy

GG Pitt fans.

Every week, the rest of the team won't let RGIII be great.

Last week, the defense against Eli. And the drops.
This week drops.
Against Atlanta, penalties on a game winning/tying drive.

I feel terrible for the kid.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Lions look like they're winning this.

Top Bottom