• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 9 |OT| Gronkenstorm

Afrikan

hahaha is that what the REFs called on the Seahawks in the SuperBowl vs the Steelers???

never understood that rule..lol...thought it was a crooked cop out.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Does Vick know how to throw a slant? Or to throw to his hot read?

SHURMUR.jpg

"Can't throw a slant? He'd never make it in Cleveland"

effzee

Set up that opportunity with two good runs. Of course just got away from it.

Terrible throw and then of course just our luck it bounces straight into Paterson's hands instead of just hitting the ground.

LJ11 said:
Felt the play was fucked as soon as he clutched, but the TE still had a chance to make a play, not totally on Vick.
That's a tough play to make with a guy draped on you though. Throw it away, live for another play when you've got a blitz in your face right from the get-go.

Tamanon

Banned
I still don't understand why Vick held up and instead blocked that one Saint, he actually had a shot at least of pushing the guy out of bounds.

LJ11

That's a tough play to make with a guy draped on you though. Throw it away, live for another play when you've got a blitz in your face right from the get-go.

Right, that's what I said in op, once he clutched because of the blitzer, it was wrap. LB read route, tighter throw, harder to make.

Top Bottom