• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 9 |OT| Gronkenstorm

squicken

Why are you surprised? He says crazy stuff all the time...

"Jive turkey gobblers" is awesome and not at all crazy. It's why I say he's Bill Walsh 2.0. Why hasn't anyone ever thought to string those words together? You look at them and it just makes so much sense.

KC @ SD

ARI @ GB
DET @ JAC
CHI @ TEN
DEN @ CIN
CAR @ WAS
BAL @ CLE
MIA @ IND
BUF @ HOU

MIN @ SEA
TB @ OAK
PIT @ NYG

DAL @ ATL

PHI @ NO

Go Bears!

JABEE

:jnc

This is going to be another tough week for the Eagles if the defense can't get their act together.

Afrikan

kiss9ers.gif

That's just GREAT! :D

in a weird weird way...it some how reminds me of this.

all-about-the-u1.gif

The woman is imagining kissing Alex Smith while the man is imagining he's kissing Joe Montana...

most likely the case....oh Joe, how I miss thee :(

"Jive turkey gobblers" is awesome and not at all crazy. It's why I say he's Bill Walsh 2.0. Why hasn't anyone ever thought to string those words together? You look at them and it just makes so much sense.

What I always find amusing about Harbaugh is that as rabid as he looks, the guy never swears. You expect him to drop F-bombs left and right but this is the closest he comes to swearing...

harbull.gif

KaYotiX

Banned
After watching the cards get destroyed all I can think about is how Green Bay is going to make them look good next week somehow.

Wish they could play like they did against the Texans every week. I think they are bi-polar

Vesmir

Banned
KC @ SD What a shit game. SD gets by on a safety

ARI @ GB Fuck GB but fuck the Cards more
DET @ JAC The bigger kitten wins
CHI @ TEN Nothing to see here
DEN @ CIN Upset
CAR @ WAS Scam put down after being exposed
BAL @ CLE Sorry kave_man, at least you had a record season.
MIA @ IND Is this an upset?
BUF @ HOU Buffalo realizes it has been playing with JV kids after this game

MIN @ SEA Vikebike more like gtfo
TB @ OAK RIP Snes
PIT @ NYG Dark Eli rises

DAL @ ATL fucking :lol

PHI @ NO Say No to NO

squicken

What I always find amusing about Harbaugh is that as rabid as he looks, the guy never swears. You expect him to drop F-bombs left and right but this is the closest he comes to swearing...

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1349116/harbull.gif[/IG][/QUOTE]

He's a churchy. Digs ditches and builds churches in the offseason. I'm joking about the the BW stuff, but not about Harbs being the best coach in the game. He gets his Eli and he pastes the Giants

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Go Dolphins!!!
10-6 end of season, with the wildcard to get in the playoffs.

They really have been the surprise of the year for me so far. THat being said don't think it'll keep up to 10-6, good foundation there though.

Peypey is going to be shoving Papa John pizza down Ginger's throat this weekend.

KC @ SD

ARI @ GB
DET @ JAC
CHI @ TEN
DEN @ CIN
CAR @ WAS
BAL @ CLE
MIA @ IND
BUF @ HOU

MIN @ SEA
TB @ OAK
PIT @ NYG

DAL @ ATL

PHI @ NO

KC @ SD

ARI @ GB
DET @ JAC Jags lose again, gator still denies he's a fan.
CHI @ TEN
DEN @ CIN
CAR @ WAS Might as well tank the rest of the season, Malarkey for Barkley!
BAL @ CLE *kave_man avatar*
MIA @ IND
BUF @ HOU

MIN @ SEA
TB @ OAK The BUCTRUCK powered by Taco Bell™, rolls through Oakland.
PIT @ NYG

DAL @ ATL

PHI @ NO

Kiryu

KC @ SD

ARI @ GB
DET @ JAC
CHI @ TEN
DEN @ CIN
CAR @ WAS
BAL @ CLE
MIA @ IND
BUF @ HOU

MIN @ SEA
TB @ OAK
PIT @ NYG

DAL @ ATL

PHI @ NO

Kiryu

I just wish that everyone picks Vikings so Seahawks will be automatically win the game.

I remember when everyone picked Dallas, Green Packer, and Patriots AGAINST Seahawks at Centurylink. Seahawks win all.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
So the Chargers announced that the Thursday game won't be blacked out.

I wanted a blackout.

:jnc

KC @ SD

ARI @ GB
DET @ JAC
CHI @ TEN
DEN @ CIN
CAR @ WAS- Scam has to get one eventually...
BAL @ CLE- 3 wins. Believe.
MIA @ IND
BUF @ HOU

MIN @ SEA
TB @ OAK
PIT @ NYG

DAL @ ATL

PHI @ NO

The road to .500 starts in Jacksonville against Blaine.

I just wish that everyone picks Vikings so Seahawks will be automatically win the game.

I remember when everyone picked Dallas, Green Packer, and Patriots AGAINST Seahawks at Centurylink. Seahawks win all.

sucks that you have to play 8 road games then :(

p.s.

saw this post on a cards board (posted a couple days ago):

1. We're better than we were last year -- they're not.
2. We beat them last year at UOP.
3. Our quarterbacks are much, much better than theirs. Granted that Kolb won't play -- but that still leaves Skelton over Smith.
4. PP21 is way, way overdue for a pick 6 and punt return TD.
5. Our offensive line is rapidly improving -- you can see the improvement every week. All Shelton needs to do is to remember to move forward and stand tall in the pocket. 6. We have two five yards a carry rushers -- Powell the last two weeks, and Hyphen last week.
7. They ain't got anybody or any two people who can cover Fitz. On the other hand, any body PP21 covers will be absolutely shut down -- so our passing game will prosper, and theirs will stink. Don't be surprised if they are held to less than 100 yards through the air.
8. Our rushing D is one of the best in the land -- and Frank Gore sure ain't no Adrian Peterson. No way they get more than 100 yards rushing against Dockett, Calais, and company
. 9. Whiz is just flat a better coach than Harborough.
10. Skelton, our quarterback of the future, is due for a big break out game -- and he finally got warmed up for the season in the last quarter last week. Look for him to have a breakout, career game.

lulz

sucks that you have to play 8 road games then :(

p.s.

saw this post on a cards board (posted a couple days ago):

Our rushing D is one of the best in the land -- and Frank Gore sure ain't no Adrian Peterson. No way they get more than 100 yards rushing against Dockett, Calais, and company

lulz

Well they didn't allow Gore to go over 100...of course they got styled on by Smith...

ari

Banned
I forgot, why did the dolphins gave up Marshall? From my understanding both GMs agreed while at the combine to deal him, which was well before that club incident.

That's a very weird move to let go of your best receiver in years when you know for damn sure you are getting a rookie starting quarterback.

Narag

I forgot, why did the dolphins gave up Marshall? From my understanding both GMs agreed while at the combine to deal him, which was well before that club incident.

That's a very weird move to let go of your best receiver in years when you know for damn sure you are getting a rookie starting quarterback.

Wasn't it to clear cap space for no one since no free agent wanted to play in Miami?

Kiryu

Its refreshing to see people picking against the Vikings again.
Well... I am saying that Seahawks is going to fight its "Luck" but if everyone picks against Seahawks at home then Seahawks wins.

(Hint: If everyone picks 49ers against Seahawks at home for week 16)

OnPoint

Being a Bills fan after this bye is like waking up after a nap only to find out a bulldozer is on a path straight toward your house and there's nothing you can do to stop it from crashing into you.

I will watch this game. But I, nor the players, can not stop the destruction that will take place, nor can the damage be repaired. It's time to build a new house, Buffalo, and you can only collect the insurance if you go 4-12 or below. Embrace it.

If the biggest city in the world and its surrounding areas were not around to view a football game would Alex Smiths passes still fall woefully off target? The answer must be yes.

Lost power at about 2 yesterday and not expecting to get it back for a while...just wasting precious battery on my phone to catch up. All safe though . Stuck it out at the house. Backyard is a beautiful mess but the trees somehow avoided my house and no significant water damage. Going to be a bitch to clean up though. Hope everybody else fared as well.

Bears still suck.

Top Bottom