• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 9 |OT| Gronkenstorm

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
lol Cody that was flaming

Doorman

I still can't shake the weird feeling I have that Justin Blackmon is going to have his best game so far today. Whether that's enough to get the Jags to beat the Lions for not, I'm not sure.

h1nch

Hmmm. That drive stalled out. Too bad.

Yeah, though Manning looked good. If its any indication of how the rest of the game is gonna go, the Broncos are going to score a lot more points here soon.

I typically don't put much into first drives, its amazing how quickly NFL teams make in-game adjustments. Even poorly coached teams...

squicken

combo of colts pass rush and coverage is just killer. can't blitz as it only makes it worse. vontae davis trade such a bungle

Doorman

Jesus Christ Lions o-line, what the fuck was that?!

Apparently I didn't hear any whistle either, because it looked like they ran the play and Poz just ran right the fuck through.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Okay Texans O.... get your shit together!

:|

I'm only listening to the game on the radio, but I take it that the Redskins are about to score because of a dumb roughing the passer penalty?

Of course. Da Panthers.

Top Bottom