• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 9 |OT| Gronkenstorm

Dragon

Banned
Manning made a pretty bad throw, but it was Lance Ball who pinned the team at the 1 and caused them to have to play so conservatively.

No, the coaches determined they should play conservative and Peyton made a Manning face. He's still played awesome this year, but yeah that was on him.

Nothing.

First Int was Decker not fighting for the ball, gave up position, resulting in a pick.

Second was blitz in the end zone, had to get rid of the ball, overthrown for a pick.

Second one was his fault, the first was on Decker.

oh nice! alex smith has only thrown 2 int's this year if we can count "WR not attempting to make a play on the ball" as an excuse!

untitled-15qol1d.gif

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Do they really have to show that playoff game? It still pisses me off that Rodgers missed a wide open Jennings in OT.

Dragon

Banned
Superiority complex.

Peyton doesn't even have the numbers to back him up at this point. Not to mention playing half his games in a dome for almost his entire career. The 2001 thing was obviously a joke but I am serious that career wise there's an argument to be made for Brady.

oh nice! alex smith has only thrown 2 int's this year if we can count "WR not attempting to make a play on the ball" as an excuse!

Homer vs. Homer arguments are pretty funny.

Rorschach

Nothing.

First Int was Decker not fighting for the ball, gave up position, resulting in a pick.

Second was blitz in the end zone, had to get rid of the ball, overthrown for a pick.

Second one was his fault, the first was on Decker.

On first look, I thought the first was on Decker, but thinking about it, that shouldn't have been thrown since Newman always had position. He knew it was a slant from the word go. Decker should have tried harder to get inside, but that shouldn't have been thrown.

Godslay

Banned
On first look, I thought the first was on Decker, but thinking about it, that shouldn't have been thrown since Newman always had position. He knew it was a slant from the word go. Decker should have tried harder to get inside, but that shouldn't have been thrown.

Possible. Decker should have fought for the inside, instead he ran right into the defender.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Sheard is looking a lot more comfortable with Taylor there. Can't wait for Rubin to get back so this whole outfit is whole.

Spinluck

Peyton doesn't even have the numbers to back him up at this point. Not to mention playing half his games in a dome for almost his entire career. The 2001 thing was obviously a joke but I am serious that career wise there's an argument to be made for Brady.

I was kidding. You can't go wrong with either of them, I stopped having this argument a long time ago. Lol.

Of course, being a Colts fan, I lean towards Manning, I'm a biased fuck.

EDIT: That pass should've been picked. Luck you lucky ass fuck.

Top Bottom