• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 9 |OT| Gronkenstorm

Draconian

I can't wait to watch the Steelers make this game close just to watch the refs give it to the Giants like they have so far. Some freaking egregious officiating out there.

http://www.abload.de/img/untitled-78luq9.gif

untitled-8beqa1.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I guess you could argue the ball moved a bit and there wasn't enough evidence to overturn but.....

I don't agree on that. I thought that was a forward pass.

Yeah, agreed.

Don't like the way the Steelers are able to just run all over us. This game has been lopsided in the opposite direction of the score.

andthebeatgoeson

Giants stealing the game like Romney will steal PA on Tuesday. Funny, Pittsburgh will have a hand in both. #fuckwesternpa. Cut that shit off and fuse it with OH.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
The idea that teams have refs in their pockets is already the dumbest shit in the world. Position and star favoritism? Yes. But anything else is alarmist bullshit by disillusioned and jealous fans.

Edit: arm moving forward? Clipping? Get something right refs

Lol this is some crooked shit. How about the clipping?

I've never seen a team single handedly gifted back to back touchdowns in such a bullshit and crooked manner by the refs. The ref honestly looked alarmed that he had to announce that confirmed call.

Hahaha

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I'm not saying the giants paid the ref or Goodell made a call, I'm saying the refs completely suck and have blown every call imaginable. There's a difference.

Can't wait till you break another laptop after the game.
The SB win last year soothed me pretty well.

bionic77

I said someone was going to get fucked in the ass. I did not know we would be the ones getting fucked or that it would the refs doing the fucking.

Top Bottom