• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 9 |OT| Gronkenstorm

Draxal

Coughlin's a good coach, very good, but the last couple of weeks he has made some bad tactical decisions under 2 minutes.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Steelers - 10
Giants - 0
Refs - 14

I hope the above annotation makes harSon feel better.

Playing against Suisham in fantasy. :*(

BigAT

Amazing that the Giants have managed to overcome getting screwed by the refs and somehow have a lead at the half.

_woLf

ScruggsGangnam.gif

eznark

Banned
Seattle D has shut down some of the best QBs in football when playing at home. Not sure why the vikeskanks though it'd be any different.

bionic77

Adams is getting abused. Even though we got jobbed I would not have been surprised by the strip sack with the pressure they are getting.

At least our run game looks legit.

harSon

Banned
Steelers - 10
Giants - 0
Refs - 14

I hope the above annotation makes harSon feel better.

Playing against Suisham in fantasy. :*(

I'm just calling it how it is.

Bullshit penalties aside, at least we're still in the game. It really sucks that the flow we had going offensively and defensively were completely interrupted by the bad calls though, I think that hurt us more than the points themselves.

Also sucks that Brown is (legitimately) injured, he's definitely our best receiver right now. Wallace is absolute trash this season, and with the effort he's putting in, it's clear that he doesn't want to be a Steeler next season.

I don't feel too bad about our chances, barring anymore bullshit calls. While we're not getting any pressure, outside of that 2nd pass interference, our coverage has been great. And we've been running extremely well, and passing effectively when needed... although we were obviously thrown off by that *fumble for a return.

The only thing I don't like thus far, outside of the officiating, is Adams, so hopefully Haley gives him some help because he's becoming a liability this game.

Gotta give props to Luck for dicing up the Dolphins secondary like he did. Really makes me worried about the rest of the season. Those long third down conversions were the killer.

Eli is playing so bad today... it's like he's regressed into Eli from 04/05
Offense has been too pass happy for weeks now, IMO. Too much deep passing and little regard for sustaining drives or focusing on running the ball. Hakeem isn't healthy and outside of Cruz, the other receivers aren't winning the one on ones. Eli has made a few dumb throws to boot.

Top Bottom