• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card Playoffs |OT| - It's Time for a SWITCH™

Greg

image.php
:jnc

Sanjuro

Matt moore is decent
I don't think Steelers will crush them that badly
17-27 final score imo

Honestly? I think Matt Moore is probably just as good. He provides an intangible that Tannehill can't provide. He is a veteran who has seen about everything his confused franchise has to offer. His skill set is by no means drastically lower. Steelers have less to prepare for on him.

I'm not saying these are ingredients to him winning. Tannehill just doesn't offer anything more to the table. We've done this experiment, and he still can't read a defense.

Honestly? I think Matt Moore is probably just as good. He provides an intangible that Tannehill can't provide. He is a veteran who has seen about everything his confused franchise has to offer. His skill set is by no means drastically lower. Steelers have less to prepare for on him.

I'm not saying these are ingredients to him winning. Tannehill just doesn't offer anything more to the table. We've done this experiment, and he still can't read a defense.

tumblr_mwqahaR91Q1rh2tw8o1_400.gif

Top Bottom