• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card Playoffs |OT| - It's Time for a SWITCH™

And Boldin again.

How is he playing? He should have been ejected for two personal fouls.

And damn if Seattle doesn't get more home cooking from the refs than any other team in the league besides the Trumpriots. Unbelievable.

He definitely does. I'm not trying to run the Tannehill hate train. I just don't think he should be treated as a franchise QB. He is good, but I wouldn't plan the team around him long term. Year to year.

I saw enough this year to be confident going with him as unquestioned starter next year, but i see your point

Doorman

Guys please stop blaming the refs for shitty calls.

I don't want homer Lions fans to continue having more outside excuses for trying to lean on to explain why we can't win shit, instead of turning our attention to the team itself simply not being good enough. People still haven't gotten over the picked up flag in Dallas two years ago, now we're going to have the middle finger, dropped passes, and refs. We must break the cycle.

cdyhybrid

I wonder why Seattle has a good home record. Could it be because the refs constantly try to hand them the game?

League-wide conspiracy to push the Hawks!

Everyone knows the league does better when Seattle is the story of the league over New York, DC, Dallas, New England, Pittsburgh, Green Bay, and San Fran!

Sephzilla

I don't want homer Lions fans to continue having more outside excuses for trying to lean on to explain why we can't win shit, instead of turning our attention to the team itself simply not being good enough. People still haven't gotten over the picked up flag in Dallas two years ago, now we're going to have the middle finger, dropped passes, and refs. We must break the cycle.
This should be a tie game right now, though.

JABEE

The Lions were robbed then and they are being robbed now!

:kas

DMczaf

I still feel like Pete was our coach a few weeks ago.

In other news, I bought Ninja and DM coupons to the YMCA Spa.

I'm going on my 13th year here on this version of GAF. Probably closer to 15 years total.

I can still go!

Top Bottom