• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card Playoffs |OT| - It's Time for a SWITCH™

marrec

Banned
The fact that Jay Ajayi's shove of Dupree was deemed equivalent to Dupree's hit on Moore by the refs (15 yard penalty for both of them) pretty much says it all.
Can't just let people go around shoving people that's dangerous

I'm not gonna act like the refs are making a difference in this game in the big picture, but any chance to expose how bad the refs have been this season to a big crowd is always nice.

lol wut. Show me one coach that will tell a player to go for a "clean" tackle like that.

He didn't intentionally try to take his damn head off which why he caught his chin. Running fast as hell into somebody who is also running fast and hell and trying to hit their chest you might catch a jaw on accident. Flag Dupree because the rules are the rules but it wasn't intentional.

He didn't intentionally try to take his damn head off which why he caught his chin. Running fast as hell into somebody who is also running fast and hell and trying to hit their chest you might catch a jaw on accident. Flag Dupree because the rules are the rules but it wasn't intentional.
You got to be kidding me

Ron Mexico

Can Matt Moore even run fast as hell?

Dolphins have been clawing and scratching all season. It'll be the hardest win they fought for all season, and I dont think anyone expects it, but I don't expect them to just give up either

Kusagari

Dolphins O looking decent is irrelevant as long as Ben, Brown and Bell continue to be able to do whatever they want.

Dolphins D has to figure something out at halftime.

This game could be a microcosm of the Dolphins season. Started 1-4 and then got their shit together.

Down 20-6, can they do the same in the 2nd half?

Steelers traditionally can't put teams away. This ain't over.

typical dolphins. blow a fucking timeout on the first drive of the half. Don't get the first down anyway

edit. yay converted a single time this season

Tom Penny

Moore looking perfectly fine. Instead of play action they run obvious hand offs..They should be throwing way more than running.

Top Bottom