• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card Playoffs |OT| - It's Time for a SWITCH™

McCarthy needs to get fired for this I'm sorry.

Rodgers hasn't looked like GODgers and that's one thing, but these routes and offensive design is unforgivable.

Not running the ball at ALL? No quick outs when the middle has been open all game? The Giants LB corps is not good against the pass, you can exploit that.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Packers dying out there. Set up medical tents.

Wrap this up.

Draxal

Bigger question.

Why aren't they running the football consistently. I know Rodgers is GOD and all, but maybe they can do something to set up the pass.

just an idea.

here we go Steelers!!!

The strength of the Giants D is the run defense and the secondary.

The pass rush isn't the best (especially with JPP and Odi OSIDJF:EJR:WEIJRPWOEIURWEIPOURWEPOIRU OUT), and they're very susceptible to a tight end in the seam.

cdyhybrid

Quick passes are for losers. All about that vertical passing game, baby!

... hold up, does anybody know where Al Davis' soul is? Because I just got a lead...

xQOv55P.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Eli that was Bork like... almost.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
McCarthy needs to get fired for this I'm sorry.

Rodgers hasn't looked like GODgers and that's one thing, but these routes and offensive design is unforgivable.

Not running the ball at ALL? No quick outs when the middle has been open all game? The Giants LB corps is not good against the pass, you can exploit that.

Eh, Rodgers plays like ass and we lose. That's the rub.

I'm totally on board the fire McCarthy bandwagon but that's more because the 2014 loss was inexcusable and I'm ready for a culture change for whatever that's worth. Team needs a new identity to get away from these one and done stinkers.

These are the teams that are supposed to make us one-and-done, right?

Sure. Why not? This ridiculous notion that Dallas is this unstoppable monster is a joke considering the Giants already held that offense to 7 points. Oh and they're holding one of the best offenses in the league to 0 in the half right now.

Keep shrugging off the reality that neither of these teams will make for a Dallas bye week cause the Dallas defense isn't going to do this to the Packers either.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Sure. Why not? This ridiculous notion that Dallas is this unstoppable monster is a joke considering the Giants already held that offense to 7 points. Oh and they're holding one of the best offenses in the league to 0 in the half right now.

Keep shrugging off the reality that neither of these teams will make for a Dallas bye week cause the Dallas defense isn't going to do this to the Packers either.
lol

Need to get some quick passes and run plays here. Run out some clock, see if you can get a TD and get the ball back in the 2nd half and take control of the game.

KaYotiX

Banned
I'm curious as to why McCarthy stopped running, dropping back to pass every play isn't going to cut it. This offense looks like week 6 again.

Matrix

I feel like I'm watching a regular season Texans game.

gtfo Giants and Pack

I deserved some postseason games with some O.

Pack fans want to fire McCarthy. LOL He has led you to the playoffs so many times you ungrateful whelps. You do know if he did leave he will be success in another place.

brentech

Hundley (and most QBs) would have thrown 4 INTs by now. There's fucking nothing there.
Not sure what you're seeing. There was three plays in a row where he had Cook WIDE open, and then Jordy open twice. He took two sacks in that series.
Just cause they're saying it on TV doesn't make it true. Just wait for that all 22.

Top Bottom