• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Holy shit Reimer!

LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Oh man Reimer

HOLY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Were they just chanting "Reimer! Reimer!"?

AHAHAHAHAHFLAdflajfldajljadlfjladsjflasdjflkasdjflkaflkfajklfaj REIMER!!!

REIMER!!!!!

Reimer!!!! Holy fuck awesome game by him!!!

:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O

REIM TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O

WHAT A SAVE.

REIMER

WOW

No guys lets trade for Luongo

Reimer so good.

SO GOOD.

jCRiUuKfxTUO3.png

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
This is really painful to watch, hopefully it's just a funk they're getting out of their system.

Takuya

Banned
This is really painful to watch, hopefully it's just a funk they're getting out of their system.

Desharnais and Bouillon sure have to go, Gionta with his contract as well.

Canadiens had a good cycle early on in the game, then Bouillon shoots it straight onto the defenceman in front of him killing all momentum.

Desharnais is useless trash since he signed, and Gionta hasn't been good all season.

If you're talking about the boarding hit on Fedotenko like I was, you're crazy.

Clean hit, from the front right, Fedotenko fell awkwardly into the boards.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened

Canadiens had a good cycle early on in the game, then Bouillon shoots it straight onto the defenceman in front of him killing all momentum.

Desharnais is useless trash since he signed, and Gionta hasn't been good all season.

Clean hit, from the front right, Fedotenko fell awkwardly into the boards.

you're a habs fan

now it all makes sense

Takuya

Banned
You should read up on what a boarding penalty is. The onus is on the player making the hit to ensure the player being hit is not in a defenseless position.

Yea, that's all it was, a boarding penalty, outside of that, the NHL sees it as a clean hit. The NHL won't deem it illegal or suspendable.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

I disagree on Bouillon, he's been great the majority of the season as the 5th or 6th defenseman, but Emelin's injury is exposing the this D corps, Diaz can't come back soon enough. Gionta needs to GTFO but no one will take him, just gotta wait for his contract to expire. Desharnais can be moved, but I don't think Bergevin will after giving him this contract, but he's been pure dog shit and is being outplayed by every player not on the 4th line. Moen can also go fuck himself, he has been the definition of useless this season. Completely lost all his grit and toughness once he got his contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom