• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2014 |OT| Waiting for the playoff thread...

Socreges

Banned
No doubt. Reply just shown again it was more from the side. Either way bad decision.

Calm down. Look at the replay. Not in the numbers, but a bad hit. Not defending it.
You're a nice guy usually so I'm just gonna chalk this up to crippling fucking stupidity and walk away from this "debate".

You're a nice guy usually so I'm just gonna chalk this up to crippling fucking stupidity and walk away from this "debate".

byronsedin_medium.gif

Not at all from an angle? Really?

trifelife

Stanton's a nice guy, trying to lighten the mood by getting checked through the Flames' open bench door.

With all this shit, I forgot about Frankie Corrado's first goal. That's my boy. Just needs the moustache back.

Fucking lost it at Giggy/Selanne. Foo Figjters and Ahlers comments, oh man, they're killing me.

I love you Teemu and Giggy :~) thank you for getting me into the game, both of you <3

Samyy

Man, I have to admit I really didn't follow Teemu or anything, I guess it was just really before I started to become a fan of the game seriously but man that was like so damn moving.

Fucking onions....
Seems like a cool dude.

Revenant

Is that the only angle Sportsnet West is providing? Or is this willful blindness? Even from that generous view you can see that he's hitting him in the numbers (and a partial shoulder).

We're talking flames fans, that's part of the job description

Really stupid hit, just absolutely needless in that situation. It's obviously never fun to watch someone taken off the rink in a stretcher, especially when it's caused by something like this. I feel like the Canucks season has been just a spectacular death spiral. It's one thing that the team was mediocre and didn't reach the playoffs, but just everything else surrounding their season is just utterly crazy. If the Monty Python foot came down and crushed Rogers Arena it would feel strangely fitting.

Top Bottom