• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2015 |OT| Dustin Brown, Dustin Bro--

Cake Boss

Banned
CCXr6cxW4AAU_cc.jpg

109090-fuck-you-man-gif-imgur-true-de-kUxo.gif

ShaneB

Another negative about habs sens is that after series there will be one less Canadian team in the hunt.

My thoughts as well. Same with Canucks/Flames. A nice guarantee that a Canadian team will be in the second one, but a bummer two of the five will be eliminated.

Also I'll look into locking my HS account now since all the games are on tv. Super duper! Also, it just looks like Sportsnet will be broadcasting the USA feed of the Caps/Islanders series, wacky.

edit: HS account is now frozen until the start of next season, nice that it's an option right there in the list!

Cake Boss

Banned
nooooooooooooooooooooooo

(Mike Johnson is good though)

Fuck Mike Johnston and his blue and white proud leaf wearing ass. That guy was always a bitch when doing SNES games for TSN.

He can suck a nut and his monotone ass voice.

Fuck Mike Johnston.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Well. No joke this time. NOnis and Horachek are gone. I feel bad for Horachek though; he was put in a position to fail unlike NONIS who screwed things up on his own.

Hopefully the new GM will give us Phaneuf +2 million retained for Weiss and an unsigned Cleary. We'll throw Smith in there to just to make it look somewhat reasonable.

Well. No joke this time. NOnis and Horachek are gone. I feel bad for Horachek though; he was put in a position to fail unlike NONIS who screwed things up on his own.

Yeah I feel bad for Horachek. Initially things were looking very good, but with the goal scoring and win drought it got harder and harder for players to buy in :(

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Damn.

Thank God they got rid of Nonis. The guy seemed like a complete tool

At least he was safe with our futures kinda.

The big positive is whoever comes in to replace him has a very good base to work with.

Will have 3 blue chips (including the 4th OA) and pretty good talent on the roster.

I'm just loathing the inevitable dumb move the leafs do like trading kessel, Gardiner and kadri

Top Bottom