• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Somebody gif that Reimer eye roll plz

1368124635_elisha-cuthbert-2.gif

?

Who needs to wait 10 days for the Winter Classic, you could play that outside the ACC right now

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
?

Who needs to wait 10 days for the Winter Classic, you could play that outside the ACC right now

<3 April

Healy was talking about that other shot when he was sitting down and then looks over at Carlyle to the left.

I don't see a problem with this honestly. What the fuck did he expect? That was some shit goaltending. TWO fucking wraparounds? Dude needs to stop banging his hot wife and focus on the fucking game

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
<3 April

Healy was talking about that other shot when he was sitting down and then looks over at Carlyle to the left.

I don't see a problem with this honestly. What the fuck did he expect? That was some shit goaltending. TWO fucking wraparounds? Dude needs to stop banging his hot wife and focus on the fucking game

He doesn't bang his wife, he has sexual intercourse with her, you know.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Gee, announcers bullet points as to why the Wings aren't the same team they used to be. You know, the same team that dominated the East. You know, the same team that's supposed to be the best team in the East right now.

Top Bottom