• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2017 |OT| Alternative Stats

Foggy

O9ug9wC.png

Metro boyz

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Probably the best period they've played since Juliens arrival, as long as they don't fold after that period, this should be a good game.

he's been drafted in 2012 and played 6 games in the NHL, doesn't that also say something?
Has more to do with Therriens awful ability to coach young players, every time he's been called up he's produced while playing on the 4th and 3rd lines, what else is he suppose to do?

Solo

he's been drafted in 2012 and played 6 games in the NHL, doesn't that also say something?

Bingo. This is like when Red was clinging to Danny Busto and saying it would be a mistake to trade him.

For real, we have one of the very worst prospect pools in the NHL.

imBask

Banned
Has more to do with Therriens awful ability to coach young players, every time he's been called up he's produced while playing on the 4th and 3rd lines, what else is he suppose to do?

heh, look I don't hate Hudon and sure, give him another chance... but I don't really think he's the solution to our problems

Red_Man

heh, look I don't hate Hudon and sure, give him another chance... but I don't really think he's the solution to our problems
I don't think so either, but he can't be any worse than Desharnais, Ghetto, Flynn, Gallagher, Mitchell....

Solo

Even if Bergevin makes his "big" trade at the deadline.... it won't be enough. This team needs more than one "big" trade to be legit.

Red_Man

Habs still pushing the pace, and this Danault at #1 C experiment needs to end yesterday.

Solo

It is pretty crazy how Patches flirts with 35-40 year in, year out. I don't even much like the guy as is well known, but I have to respect that.

Top Bottom