• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
DD and Cole have been below average. My only problem with the team so far this season, aside from Kaberle.
Cole is a slow starter so I'll give him that, I don't know what DD's deal is. I'm going to assume it's him getting used to the smaller ice again after playing over seas but they better get their sit together. Patches is still a PPG so far, but all assists.

Habs fucked the Caps up when they eliminated them in 2010, they haven't been the same team since.

Silexx

KARLSSON!!!

spritebj_zpsd10e4237.gif

pringles

A GM who has hired 5 straight rookie coaches should have been fired a long long time ago.
This, and I also question their decision to rely on 2 goalies who combined have about 30 games of NHL experience.

Never expected their offense to become so anemic though.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
This, and I also question their decision to rely on 2 goalies who combined have about 30 games of NHL experience.

Never expected their offense to become so anemic though.

What? Neuvirth has played over a hundred.

Ovi looking so lost on the RW is taking a toll on our top line.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
MAG, reporter, just said that if Montreal keeps Gally up, they're going to play him on the wing. WHY.GIF
Eller has to get back in the lineup. I wouldn't mind Gally at wing again if he's more comfortable making plays and such. It's a weird situation.

Fuckin boon docks, just got back to civilization and a signal. Flash scored! How are the Cats doing?

Good. Theo is playing good despite the score. First goal was a long PK that was a 5-3 at one point, they scored with about 20 seconds left on it. Second goal was Theo / defense makes a bunch of nice saves some1 brings puck to mid ice where they turn it over and Theo gives up the one on one goal. They're working noticeably harder to keep the puck in their zone than they have been the past 2 games as well.

Good. Theo is playing good despite the score. First goal was a long PK that was a 5-3 at one point, they scored with about 20 seconds left on it. Second goal was Theo / defense makes a bunch of nice saves some1 brings puck to mid ice where they turn it over and Theo gives up the one on one goal. They're working noticeably harder to keep the puck in their zone than they have been the past 2 games as well.

Bueno. At least their fighting and can get pressure.

Top Bottom