• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Wait Canada was up 5-1 and it's now 5-4?!?!?!?

WHY ARE THEY PLAYING AT THE ACC OH GOD

NO

MCJESUS WILL SAVE US

MadSexual

This game is fucking exciting. As an American, I'm just thrilled thinking of the talent coming into the league over the next few years.

Samyy

Probably so (poor Edmonton -- thanks for Perron, btw!), but it's enough to make me tense thinking Philly could grab somebody special.

Well there are only a few draft eligible players in the game, Crouse is probably the only one in Philly's range unless you win the draft lottery.

Smiley90

just a little harmless ribbing of the canucks fans who are each personally responsible for our upcoming world junior loss

I blame the spirit of the ACC and the Leafs

And the Oilers because fucking McJesus deserves better

Gogo Carolina tank

Gonna be home to watch the third period of this, not sure my heart can handle

fallout

Oh god. I just switched channels to check on the Jets game and caught Gary Lawless for few seconds. I don't think this night can get any worse.

ddNBQ.gif

Montresor

What the heck did that Russian coach say to his players before the explosion

Russian coach: "Remember game 7 at the ACC versus Boston two years ago??? Do that comrades."

Random Russian player: "But sire, game 7 was in Boston!"

Valiev: "This is Rinat Valiev, defensemen Maple Leafs prospect. Don't fret. We can do this. Go Russia Go!"

That's all I got.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Chaos is always the best when you're a neutral observer. 5 more goals, please! Let Duke and Buchnevich get a couple of them while you're at it.

Smiley90

Oh god imagine there was a Coach's corner right now

.... Wait, when is the next Coach's corner I'm sure he'll talk about it then anyway

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
It was 5-1. I went to make myself dinner, now it's 5-4? lol

Top Bottom