• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

Merguson

Banned
Daly: "It looks like we are heading into a work stoppage that neither the League nor any NHL Clubs wanted. We will continue to work hard to minimize the damage of this development, but ultimately, the Players Association and Players. need to take responsibility for future growth of the game & the damage that they are causing with the hardline position they are taking."

What kind of bullshit is this?

A work stoppage?
Something the NHL/Clubs never wanted?
NHLPA needs to take responsibility?

This is all on the NHL, don't bullshit me. This is a lockout that the NHL conducted because the CBA that the NHL designed wasn't apparently good enough for the NHL.

Alucard

Banned
Gonna spend a lot more time reading Star Wars novels and comics, and maybe even playing a few more video games. *shrugs*

Hope they work things out and that the Pens win the Stanley Cup in a shortened season.

I am so upset, angry, confused. The Flyers had one of the most exciting seasons in recent memory last year and this shit is going to happen. Really just fucking depressing.

Razorskin

----- ------
Weber, Suter and Parise are gonna get paid without touching the ice. Who else has some large signing bonus this season?

Magik

This fucking blows.

On the bright side... at least I won't have to suffer through another season of watching the Leafs sucking ass.

Crisco

Banned
3qhgo9.jpg

JABEE

So.... Stanley Cup is free to other leagues this season?

The Philadelphia Phantoms with Mike Richards and Jeff Carter should have won the Stanley Cup in 2005 according to the rule that the cup must be awarded to the best team in North America.

Top Bottom