• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Maybe this will stop all these classic outdoor games bullshit. There should be one. Make it the all star game if you want. But having this many dilutes the uniqueness

They're really cool experiences to be at (even if the eyelines suck). Every team should get a shot at them from time to time.

This looks like it would be a blast to attend.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
They're really cool experiences to be at (even if the eyelines suck). Every team should get a shot at them from time to time.

This looks like it would be a blast to attend.
Depends in the person. One GAFfer hated it and had a terrible time and kavey loved it. But kavey loves Coors lite and food out of a can so I dunno.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Depends in the person. One GAFfer hated it and had a terrible time and kavey loved it. But kavey loves Coors lite and food out of a can so I dunno.

Dude who hated it left his house like 1 hour before gametime then was upset he couldn't find parking.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

I was at both Yankee Stadium games (with a terrible viewing angle and having one game delayed by an hour due to glare). It was fun (and freezing) as hell.

The one guy I remember saying he hated it at the Winter Classic was his own damn fault because he didn't plan to actually arrive early and ended up missing almost the whole damn thing.

Marvie_3

Banned
iM2HeVPWAAviB.gif

eyeless

who doesn't like my way?
that song is like burned in my memory cause when i was a kid it was in one of those dragonball z tribute videos that people used to make about vegeta's angst over his rivalry with goku that i watched

i felt vegeta's pain tho goku was a mark

Top Bottom