• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Prust, Eller and Gallagher on the PP.

I fucking wish I was kidding.

#FireTherrien

This is the guy who's big idea to fix the PP was to bring Bouillon back into the lineup, Bouillon. The guy who has exactly 1 PP point in two seasons with a shitload of PP time.

ARnQbKw.jpg

I need this.

Malicious? he was trying to end a family tree

Yeah kicking a dude in the balls is totally kids gloves shit.

Not to EVER defend getting kicked in the MummyDaddy button, because it's never excuseable, but goalies DO wear boxes and have proper protection. So let's not get all "he was trying to chop his dick off".

Ducks-GAF is going to get embarrassed tonight

GO KINGS GO

Yeah just like last time we met. You guys ever end up hearing what the goal horn at the LA Dodgers stadium sounds like or what?

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
The goal moved first.
edit: Houde says if the goal was going in anyway, it's a goal.

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
Fucking shithead Murray with the giveaway. Give him more icetime Therrien you dumbshit.

Subban turns over the puck, results in a goal. Subban benched for the rest of the game.

Murray turns over the puck, results in a goal. Murray plays 15 more minutes in the game.

But what happens if the goal is disallowed? How does this affect Murray's icetime?!

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
This is pathetic, I hate this team.

All those chances that they fuck up in the first and Ottawa scores on all of their decent opportunities.

Acid08

Banned
:lol doesn't he always? Does his face still look like he's crazy underweight/a model for those anti-meth campaigns?
Yeah and he was wearing a suit that looks like it came from a Goodwill dumpster. Also hair looked like it hadn't been washed in weeks.

Top Bottom