• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Murray and Bourque aren't playing 18 mins a night and we're actually scoring more then 1 goal a night? WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT? 4th line kicked ass tonight, good news for the playoffs.

Once Gorges is back everything should be much better, as long as Therrien doesn't put Murray back in which is doubtful at this point.

Edit: Leafs lose too? UNF UNF UNF

I completely forgot about Bourque, wow. Hopefully some dumbass trades for him in the offseason, but I wouldn't be against a buyout.

vqXxkUX.jpg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I completely forgot about Bourque, wow. Hopefully some dumbass trades for him in the offseason, but I wouldn't be against a buyout.
If no one will give us a 5th rounder for him, I think they'll have to buy him out. He's an absolute black hole of offense. Habs actually played a good game tonight, aside from Bouillon not knowing how to play defense.

Red_Man

Is there any particular reason Varlamov started against Ottawa instead of Montreal? It puzzled me before, and looks even worse now.

Red_Man

The only acceptable way for Detroit to get into the playoffs is at Toronto's expense. What a beautiful night of hockey.

Reimer's agent:

As is customary in Toronto, when your team plays poor defensively game after game you blame your goalie.

Disgonbegood.gif

Top Bottom