• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2017 |OT| All in

Pikma

Banned
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

best goalie in the world 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
VESEY!

Pretty sure Dubnyk had been hurt by Vesey's previous shot, and they just kept pressing.

EDIT: Looks like Dubnyk's staying in the game. They gave him some time to collect himself, though.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
HEY LET'S INTERVIEW JONATHAN TOEWS, WHOSE TEAMMATE JUST SCORED HIS FIRST NHL GOAL

... let's ask him about Marner&Matthews

/CBC

Silexx

His point about the fans was fucking stupid and self-serving. What Senators fans would veto the Olympics altogether because Karlsson possibly gets injured?

#notallsensfans, of course, but that Hasek injury shook a lot of people in the fanbase and I'm sure there are some who happily veto it to protect Karlsson.

Like you have to remember that the Sens were red hot in 2006 pre-Olympics and the Cup was pretty much in the bag with the team the Sens had (according to these fans).

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
#notallsensfans, of course, but that Hasek injury shook a lot of people in the fanbase and I'm sure there are some who happily veto it to protect Karlsson.

Like you have to remember that the Sens were red hot in 2006 pre-Olympics and the Cup was pretty much in the bag with the team the Sens had (according to these fans).

Calm down there Smash88

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
How have we managed to have too many men twice in the same game? And not even like a sloppy change sort of too many men. Like a "6 men in the offensive zone" too many men.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Our penalty kill has been atrocious lately. PP goals against in 6 straight games.

And really Minnesota's first goal was only barely not a power play goal as well, coming about a second or two after the penalty had expired.

Top Bottom