• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
It took everything to get close to a win.

Buffalo has better have just "evolved" into an awesome team, otherwise it's gonna be a long week for the Habs.

I haven't been able to catch a game in a couple of weeks now - I'm super excited for this one!

Funniest_Memes_fuck-the-king_18396.jpeg
s

zroid

Banned
Columbus. It'll come down to the Sabres and BJs. I don't think the Oilers will be that awful.

BJs can pull themselves out of the McDavid race when they get healthy, I feel. Oilers are not the worst team but they do have the West to contend with...

Syrinx

Columbus. It'll come down to the Sabres and BJs. I don't think the Oilers will be that awful.

Columbus always starts the season really slow. They'll get better in the second half when they're healthy. May not be a playoff team, but won't finish in the bottom 5.

Us Hurricanes will win the tank-for-McDavid race.

Marvie_3

Banned
Fucking shit Blackhawks that was dirty as shit. He would have had that.
lol that wasnt dirty at all.

I haven't watched that much Hawks this year. Their PK was really good right now. Is it always like that?
This year they have been for some reason. Normally they fucking suck.

Edit: Actually, their PK was really good 2 years ago. Their power play has been a hot stinky pile of garbage for years.

lol that wasnt dirty at all.

This year they have been for some reason. Normally they fucking suck.

Edit: Actually, their PK was really good 2 years ago. Their power play has been a hot stinky pile of garbage for years.

You would say a trip in front the net wasn't dirty.

The Hawks are up 2 aka right where the Kings want them.

Top Bottom