• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Chris R

Damn, thought the game started 14 min ago... seems I'm a bit late.

Fucking avalanche better score at least.

edit: lol, I too watched Interstellar today. Got my winter tires on too :D

tumblr_mpn08cI4Wa1rgarj7o1_500.gif

That Wild powerplay is so good!

Chris R

Sloppy rebound turns into another easy goal. Defense is just so so bad.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Avalanche Season Review 2014-15

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

purg3

slept with Malkin
hahaha wow. I feel bad for Buffalo. Still 5 minutes to go in the 2nd and pens already dropped another 5 spot on them for the second time. Last goal was just stupid too haha.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
lol, maybe Carlyle shouldn't have put him on then?
Bozk had a 48.7% FO% last year
Kadri had 45.3% FO% last year

Dat 3.5%, assuming each takes 50 faceoffs a game (generous) thats about 1-2 more faceoff wins for Bozak.
I'll take the Carlyle blame though Kadri needs to step up at times

Alucard

Banned
Btw, the NHL record for most assists in one game is 7, held by Gretzky and some dude named Billy Taylor from the 40s.

Crosby has 5 through 2 periods. IT'S POSSIBLE.

zroid

Banned
Btw, the NHL record for most assists in one game is 7, held by Gretzky and some dude named Billy Taylor from the 40s.

Crosby has 5 through 2 periods. IT'S POSSIBLE.

There should be a rule that you need to play against an NHL opponent for it to count as a new record

Top Bottom