• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

For fucks sake. Nice turnover Kane.

I love how he knows he turns it over because you can see him shrug his shoulders, stand there casually and then going "well, I may as well go try and chase him down." His lazy ass effort basically led to that goal. Had he busted his ass after the turnover, it may not have led to that odd man rush.

He often just lazily skates after something like that. Pisses me off.

Marvie_3

Banned
Ok lets have a power play where we don't give up a shorty
I love how he knows he turns it over because you can see him shrug his shoulders, stand there casually and then going "well, I may as well go try and chase him down." His lazy ass effort basically led to that goal. Had he busted his ass after the turnover, it may not have led to that odd man rush.

He often just lazily skates after something like that. Pisses me off.

Yep. There are few players that can coast like Kane can.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Maybe you should put him on the PP

Michel-Therrien-620x413.jpg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
This fucking team. They've had 4-5 clear shooting lanes down the middle but decided to get fancy, and try cut and make a play. Subban should have blasted that.

So far this season has been worse than any start of the season during the Sacco era. Because we have the personnel to do much better than we are doing. At least Sacco had a fucking excuse.

6-0.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Oh man, I love when the Pens get like this. This whiny pouty chippy bullshit. I remember it well from back in May.

You would think they would have learned a lesson.

Top Bottom