• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

hao chi

Ekman-Larsson has one of the ugliest mustaches I've ever seen.

image.php

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Looks like Jackman and Thorburn are tossed for starting a second fight. Watson and Stuart get fighting + unsportsmanlike conduct. Jones has left the Nashville bench.

[edit]

Watson/Stuart - 2 for unsportsmanlike conduct. Sissons/Lowry - 5 for fighting. Jackman/Thorburn - 5 for fighting & game misconducts.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
30 shots for Habs, 11 for Avs, with 6mins in the 2nd left, 4-1 Avs. Crazy.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Condons first bad game of the year, it was only a matter of time. Can't be that upset that they're losing seeing as they've dominated the Avs in every other category.

Xeteh

Condons first bad game of the year, it was only a matter of time. Can't be that upset that they're losing seeing as they've dominated the Avs in every other category.

Can't beat the Berracade! ... it still feels weird saying that.

But yeah, Avs have been outplayed but a couple of good plays and (some lucky ones) they have the lead.

Foggy

Wow, this game is mega chippy. All these game misconducts.

A miracle that the Jackets made it out with a 1 goal lead. I definitely wouldn't be shocked if they lose this one. They look like a tired team.

Top Bottom