• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

Pikma

Banned
Suck it, Penguins

AkoZBX3bbjiw.gif

Syrinx

Why are the Canes even playing Cam Ward? We've already signed Lack to an extension. There's already been plenty of time to see what Ward is, and it's been consistently subpar. Lack hasn't been good when he's played but that's like 4 or 5 games. Let him try to get into a damn rhythm. He's here for the next couple of years; give him a damn chance.

I hope this is a wake up call for Winnipeg. Can't be losing 4 straight games, even moreso when 3 of them are against Central division rivals. 7-0 vs. Nashville is a joke.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
We might've lost against the Leafs, but at least we didnt lose 7-0 or 6-1. Wtf happened there?!?

You feel it too? We've all lost something..

Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my offence... and my skating... even my defence. The Price I've lost... the Habs gif I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our goaltending.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Phaneuf, you fucking idiot!

Still. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

At the end of the day though, it's a Western team probably tired and jetlagged and not used to playing what would be 3pm their time and we had a lot of calls go our way (kicking motion, offsides, and Lupul goal) as well as a good stretch of PPs. Had Vancouver played like the 3rd the entire game, this would've been different.

Top Bottom