• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Holy shit, she went down like the wife of a Kings fan.

7h70aj2.png
7h70aj2.png
7h70aj2.png

Livingskeletons

If I pulled that off, would you die?
Still atop the Pacific for now, gotta win some games on this east coast road trip though.

Need to get some distance from those pesky Desert Pelts.

Klingberg 6th in the league in scoring now, for ALL players.

Far and away the front runner for the Norris this early in the season. Good to see some fresh blood.

But is he good defensively? I haven't watched him at all this year so I honestly don't know.

Everyone talks about how good his offense is and it just reminds me of Karlsson's first Norris, where he won purely off points. Karlsson was bad in the defensive zone that year but somehow "deserved" it. Not to say he hasn't become a more rounded and phenominal player, definitely worthy of his second award, but that first one was dicey. Kinda getting the same vibes from Klingberg, who is only getting attention for points.

Cake Boss

Banned
Klingberg 6th in the league in scoring now, for ALL players.

Far and away the front runner for the Norris this early in the season. Good to see some fresh blood.

No he ain't. I argue Josi is in that discussion and Suter.

Not to mention its barely 20 games in. Norrisson is just warming up.

Quick

Banned
Reminder for later: NHL-GAF Secret Senta registration is ending tonight at 12:00 AM PT/3:00 AM ET.

Just quote this post, and say you're in (an "aye" will suffice), and you're good to go.

Cake Boss

Banned
Please give them Lazar instead of Mika, one can actually play in the top 6, the other has a 3rd liner written all over him. Has no hands and can't shoot. Basically a condra.

Mika quietly having a decent start to the season. On pace for 60 points. He's usually a slow starter. Looked amazing last seasons playoffs.

Please give them Lazar instead of Mika, one can actually play in the top 6, the other has a 3rd liner written all over him. Has no hands and can't shoot. Basically a condra.

Mika quietly having a decent start to the season. On pace for 60 points. He's usually a slow starter. Looked amazing last seasons playoffs.

But Lazar is my Favorite Sen :(

Pikma

Banned
Radek Faksa sent back to Cedar Park. He looked so damn good this past weeks, I miss him already :(

But is he good defensively? I haven't watched him at all this year so I honestly don't know.

Everyone talks about how good his offense is and it just reminds me of Karlsson's first Norris, where he won purely off points. Karlsson was bad in the defensive zone that year but somehow "deserved" it. Not to say he hasn't become a more rounded and phenominal player, definitely worthy of his second award, but that first one was dicey. Kinda getting the same vibes from Klingberg, who is only getting attention for points.
of course he is not the best defensive dman out there but he has improved a lot since his debut and is still improving, enough to be our no. 2 dman right now, just behind Goligoski. He's only had one (really) bad game, against the Panthers, but outside of that he's been magnificent both offensively and defensively.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Antti Raanta gets the start tonight at home against the Leafs.

Raanta's career at home: 16-0-3, 1.49 GAA, .945 SV%, 4 SO

I sense an embarrassing loss coming.

I really hope we keep up Ghost Bear but at the same time I don't want him to be around this dumpster fire atm. I think next year will be a good time to start really bringing up the young guys, like Provy, Ghost Bear, Konecny and Laier for good. I like Hexy's patience but it is frustrating to wait when Ghost Bear played so well last night and probably deserves to stay.

I really hope we keep up Ghost Bear but at the same time I don't want him to be around this dumpster fire atm. I think next year will be a good time to start really bringing up the young guys, like Provy, Ghost Bear, Konecny and Laier for good. I like Hexy's patience but it is frustrating to wait when Ghost Bear played so well last night and probably deserves to stay.

Who is Ghost Bear.

ZeroGravity

Joe Smith ‏@TBTimes_JSmith
Carle noted it was their first shootout practice this season. Only two guys scored (Callahan, Taormina). "Rusty," he said. #TBLightning
How the hell do you not practice shootouts until a month and a half into the season?

Syrinx

Ryan Murphy is concussed on White's shitty board on him.

Eddie Lack will play against Anaheim. Go earn that job, Eddie.

Top Bottom