• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

imBask

Banned
So the Bruins are a bunch of dumbasses that dox anybody who says anything criticizing them?

tumblr_nqw67mXAsa1u9o7gzo1_400.gif

IT'S ABOUT ETHICS IN HOCKEY JOURNALISM DUDE

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Desharnais keeps pulling the NHL 16 left trigger move when he comes in the zone alone

Red_Man

AGally line is a mess. Time to switch him and Pleks, he's shown he can handle center positioning and is our best faceoff guy.

Quick

Banned
Second intermission talking about goalie equipment again, and one of the proposed solutions is to have goalies wear the same jersey as skaters and shrink goalie equipment to fit in the jersey.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Somebody should go back and watch every single one of Gretzky's games and count the amount of inside posts he hit so we can update his goal totals when they increase net size because they're idiots.

Red_Man

Mike Johnson has become my second favourite colour guy after Ferraro. He's so savy when it comes to hockey, and actually is able to reference analytics in appropriate situations.

Quick

Banned
Mike Johnson has become my second favourite colour guy after Ferraro. He's so savy when it comes to hockey, and actually is able to reference analytics in appropriate situations.

TSN lost a good one with Johnson, but it makes me wish Ferraro would jump ship and bring more legitimacy to the HNIC roster.

Red_Man

TSN lost a good one with Johnson, but it makes me wish Ferraro would jump ship and bring more legitimacy to the HNIC roster.
Yea, Ferraro and Miller are the best combo out there. One of the better parts of WJ hockey.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

He is great, and I'm not trying to downplay his general commentary, but beyond him and Ferraro, who else is there worth talking about?

Ferraro
Johnson

Simpson
AutoBlow 2

Millen, Galley, York

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I mean, unless you adjust for era they kind of don't mean shit even now. Ovi should be regarded as the best goal scorer of all time but he generally isn't since people ignore era adjustments.

Ovi a better goal scorer than Gretzky?

Nah

Top Bottom