• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

Samyy

VIkings too complicated, I don't know what to believe anymore!
I picked the ESPN post-draft power rankings and have a RGN for 1-32, will run it a few times and follow the teams I get.

I got:
Lions
Raiders
Jaguars
Patriots
Jets
Rams

I'll watch games those guys are playing and see what happens I guess.

ShaneB

I picked the ESPN post-draft power rankings and have a RGN for 1-32, will run it a few times and follow the teams I get.

I got:
Lions
Raiders
Jaguars
Patriots
Jets
Rams

=( That's a list full of teams I don't like for a variety of reasons! lol decent choices there I guess :p

I'll say it again, don't feel like you need to limit yourself so quickly, just watch what you can and see what happens.

I think its cool at least your taking an interest in football.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Would this count as anime?

julius___terry_crews_by_wandger-d4py21n.jpg

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

I got:
Lions
Raiders
Jaguars
Patriots
Jets
Rams

Ugh, the Patriots. Cut those guys out and you've got yourself a fun list of lovable (and not so lovable) scrubs, though!

Yikes, that Timonen news sounds scary.

Stasis

Watching the Giants beat the Pats at a friends place was fantastic. It's one of the only Super Bowls I've actually watched. They're all Pats "fans" because they are (were? I have idea, I hate the sport) really good.

Let's start watching a sport and always cheer for whoever is great at the time! Fuck em, Giants win was so much fun.

Stasis

I haven't kept up with Flyers D situation but isn't that pretty bad news for the team?

Obviously sucks for him and is terrible news. Hope it's not life threatening.

Curufinwe

That sucks about Kimmo

Yeah, as a 39 year old I don't think it's worth him to try and resume playing hockey again. Fleischmann did, but he was in his 20s and had nothing else he was good at.

http://therattrick.com/2012/04/25/t...sterton-trophy-was-made-for-him-i-would-know/

Unfortunately for Fleischmann, this is something that he will live with for the rest of his life. The doctors prescribed him an anticoagulant which is a blood thinning shot that he must inject DAILY through his stomach or thigh. He also must wear a rubberized compression suit under his dress suits on every plane he steps into.

calder

Sure the Bruins are a legitimately awful team of awful human beings, but I'm really shocked the Canucks and/or Leafs didn't get more action in Canada in that poll. Granted, it is a r/hockey poll, which means that at most 40ish guys were responsible for a couple of hundred votes but still.

TUSR

Banned
Sure the Bruins are a legitimately awful team of awful human beings, but I'm really shocked the Canucks and/or Leafs didn't get more action in Canada in that poll. Granted, it is a r/hockey poll, which means that at most 40ish guys were responsible for a couple of hundred votes but still.

reddit probably circle jerked themselves into this poll

Top Bottom