• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

zroid

Banned
Lol the Isles PBP guy just had the weirdest inflection when he thought the Isles were getting a scoring chance but then nothing really happened. Like he was screaming for a second and then suddenly the tone was completely neutral again.

Holding-Hands-GIF.gif

zroid

Banned
Lttp but the shots were 44-11 Washington? O lawd. That has to be one of th most one sided playoff games ever clearsi wise.

Apparently it's the first time a team has won a playoff game with as few as 11 shots on goal since... the Caps did it in 1998

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Ok, and now the Sharks-Kings game isn't on NHL Network after all, even though they said it was.

And it's not on CNBC.

Okaaaayyy..

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
NOW Kings-Sharks just started on NHLN for me. Great job, guys.

The best part is that it was immediately preceded by their tagline, "DON'T MISS A MOMENT"

Marvie I deleted Miitomo thank you for being a fun part of it. You too Creeper, and anyone else from here I had added.

Now I no longer know what anyones favourite bread is or how many flowers they want at their funeral.

Top Bottom