• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

Calamari41

41 > 38
tVBA15y.gif

Alucard

Banned
If the Caps do get by the Pens, provided it's without cheap shit or injuries to the Pens, I'd be happy to see Ovi go all the way and win the Cup. That said, fuck off Caps. Hope the Pens steamroll you in four.

I could see Dallas making it past the 2nd if they play St. Louis. Chicago could go either way, it just depends if whether they give a shit or not.

Pretty sure the Pens are beating the Caps so get the manifesto ready, edit it to make it the best it can be.

If the Caps win its customary now to be salty about it a la kingslunk.

kingslunk

I could see Dallas making it past the 2nd if they play St. Louis. Chicago could go either way, it just depends if whether they give a shit or not.

If Seguin can play I think they can. Otherwise it's hard.

We did beat a Parise less wild. But I'm not too concerned since we didn't have Seguin

Acid08

Banned
Everything about the lower level in Barclays looks like shit. The car, the standing area, the huge banners in the stands.

KingBroly

Banned
I guess I'll air my laundry about the Flyers series right now.

- Realistically, the series was over after the Mason goal in Game 2.
- In every game, it looked like the Flyers were completely gassed by the end to some varying degree
- With the exception of Game 4, I thought the Caps played pretty well
- After Game 4 I thought we'd blow it.
- After Game 5 I was certain of it.
- Neuvirth was clearly on Steroids. .981 save percentage was insane.
- Schenn can fuck off. Multiple times he launched and left his feet at players, and was never penalized for it. Goony piece of trash.
- The referees can also fuck off. After Game 3 it really looked like they met their quota until today where they decided the Caps can take penalties for the Flyers hurting themselves.
- Besides Neuvirth, Simmonds was the Flyers best player in my opinion.

And what the hell was that goal? lol

Top Bottom