• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
That noise, you couldn't hear anything. What a wild finish.

But we got game 1. Solid game, tons of tension, hope the series stays like this the whole way through.

If the crowd being that loud in a Game 1 is any indication of how the fans are gonna be this series, wooo boy.

Still going with Sharks in 7. This is going to 7.

Acid08

Banned
Few things I noticed tonight:

-first really bad game I've seen from Polak these playoffs. He seemed to barely be physically engaged the whole game which is like....the thing he's supposed to do?

-Couture line wasn't very good. Marleau especially looked slow out there.

-1st and 4th lines were really good.

-Jones let in a really bad goal but otherwise was really solid.

-Elliot made some great saves but also looks really leaky.

Not super worried going forward. Blues barely took that one and got some luck along the way. If we can clean up our defensive zone play, and hopefully get Nieto back, we'll be good.

Just got back from watching the game at the Shark Tank. Great presentation and great crowd. It was a lot of fun despite the loss. They did the full presentation like a normal game with all the music and everything. Hearing the crowd erupt when we scored and hearing our goal music was great. It was surprisingly really loud despite not being completely full. It was loud enough to make my daughter want to leave =)

fKio1WY.jpg

The end of the Western Conference Final will be bittersweet, as I've always kind of liked the Sharks and the Blues. I'm cheering for/expecting the Blues to win, but I almost feel bad for that. Reimer is on the Sharks, and they've been so close before, plus have a lot of really good and classy players.

I'll be fine with either one moving on. St. Louis feels more deserving though, because of its talent, and I like how classy they were getting donations for Fort Mac and everything. Plus their Canada video.

I hope one of them will win the Cup.

The end of the Western Conference Final will be bittersweet, as I've always kind of liked the Sharks and the Blues. I'm cheering for/expecting the Blues to win, but I almost feel bad for that. Reimer is on the Sharks, and they've been so close before, plus have a lot of really good and classy players.

I'll be fine with either one moving on. St. Louis feels more deserving though, because of its talent, and I like how classy they were getting donations for Fort Mac and everything. Plus their Canada video.

I hope one of them will win the Cup.

As long as the Pens don't win the cup I do not give a shit who does.

If the Pens win the Cup though.. I will die

imBask

Banned
to be fair, NHL's poster boy Crosby winning the cup is great for the league

if you're against the Pens, you're against hockey

Top Bottom