• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

Pittsburgh disappointed the original HBK, Shawn Michaels like Marty Janetty.

Pens deserve a little sweet chin music

17e7bafa605680331b4fcb3b7a613176243a8540_hq.gif

Alucard

Banned
it's pretty simple can't go with Fleury now. Murray got you here. should have never put Fleury in the first place.

You're probably right. Regardless of who's in net though, the Pens need to play better. They stopped skating in the third and tried to protect a one-goal lead.

cube444

22 goals in 43 playoff games for Kucherov. By comparison, Stamkos has 15 in 48.

Crosby has only 18 goals in his last 54 playoff games. He only has 5 even strength points in 16 playoff games this season yet there is no criticism on him whatsoever.

Just imagine if he was a Russian!

it's pretty simple can't go with Fleury now. Murray got you here. should have never put Fleury in the first place.
That's just stupid, he played to the level Matt Murray has all series. Problem is that there's no real difference it seems so who do you choose.

Same here. Glad I came home to a Pens loss. HF Pens is shredding MAF though. How the fuck is he supposed to stop that shot in OT though??

It's not about one shot, both goalies have been mediocre. Also, why would actually read hf boards? That's like saying you read YouTube comments instead of listening to the news to get your information.

Futureman

Can't just cakewalk to the Cup.

Pens will trounce the Bolts in the next two games. They are just making it dramatic for the fans and getting that Game 7 revenue.

RedRum

Banned
It's not about one shot, both goalies have been mediocre. Also, why would actually read hf boards? That's like saying you read YouTube comments instead of listening to the news to get your information.

I browse reddit too. I'm so dirty. =p

I like to experience playoff salt in a variety of places.

Pancake Mix

Copied someone else's pancake recipe
Say what you will about Stamkos, but the guy is the only player other than Ovechkin to score 60+ goals in a season since 1996, and while we're in a new dead puck era.

Give him a new start, sure, but when he's healthy and on fire he can score with anyone.

Marvie_3

Banned
Say what you will about Stamkos, but the guy is the only player other than Ovechkin to score 60+ goals in a season since 1996, and while we're in a new dead puck era.

Give him a new start, sure, but when he's healthy and on fire he can score with anyone.
If he wants to take less than 1M, he can come to Chicago for a fresh start.

Sure, but Ovie has also been averaging 50+ goals per season since then... No one is saying Stamkos is a bad player but he's been injury prone and honestly more that this team is a big cap contender without taking on a bloated salary like his when he might not even be healthy most of the time. I don't think it's crazy for people to suggest that maybe it's better for everyone if they just let him walk.

Searched for good and found nothing in the article. You wish he was Corey Perry.

Top Bottom