• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

CAN WE HAVE THE PANTHERS FEED PLEASE SPORTSNET?

OH MY GOD I CANT STAND THIS BROADCAST. WEW Lad.....

No wonder there's no IslandersGAF.. Except for Teethmummy.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Isles announcers are straight up mocking Luongo now

You have to keep in mind that for their target audience, this guy is a patron saint:

a7cK8uQ.png

Cake Boss

Banned
Lol Tampa bay. Goons in victory and goons in defeat. Getting frazzled all series long by Justin f'in Abdelkader of all people.

So what you are saying is that Justin a soft hearted individual and does nothing in the game that can cause the opponent to act violently? Is that what you are saying?

PillarEN

So what you are saying is that Justin a soft hearted individual and does nothing in the game that can cause the opponent to act violently? Is that what you are saying?

He's a good American boy who eats fresh slices of Little Caesar's pizza before every game.

Periods like the last and we'll lose the back and forth open games. Get back to playing like the 1st and we can win this. My gut tells me this is going to OT.

Uh, what? Not sure how you got that, bud. I'm saying hes barely above 6'', but you'd think he's Shea Weber just going his interactions with this goon Lightning team in this series so far.

Cake Boss

Banned
Uh, what? Not sure how you got that, bud. I'm saying hes barely above 6'', but you'd think he's Shea Weber just going his interactions with this goon Lightning team in this series so far.

Wut? The fuck?

What does how big you are have to do how much of a cunt you are to play against? You act like he's the most innocent fuck on the ice and the Bolts have no merit to punch the fuck head in the face.

Marvie_3

Banned
Wut? The fuck?

What does how big you are have to do how much of a cunt you are to play against? You act like he's the most innocent fuck on the ice and the Bolts have no merit to punch the fuck head in the face.
Can't be a Wings fan without having a persecution complex.

Wut? The fuck?

Haha are you sure you're replying to the right posts, friend? Not finding where I ever said or even implied that Abdelkader is some sweetheart.

Anyway, I'm sure he's a bastard to play against, but it's not like he's some monster. Boyle and co. should be throwing his ass to the ice and putting him in his place. He will absolutely retreat into his shell if TB can get it done. Problem is, they're even getting pushed around by 190 lb Dylan Larkin.

Cake Boss

Banned
Then what the fuck is your point?

He's a dick but he's not that much of a dick so Boyle shouldn't treat him like that much of a dick?

The fuck is this shit? Why do the yoffs bring out these people

Then what the fuck is your point?

He's a dick but he's not that much of a dick so Boyle shouldn't treat him like that much of a dick?

The fuck is this shit? Why do the yoffs bring out these people

Having trouble reading? I'll help you.

"Getting frazzled all series long by Justin f'in Abdelkader of all people."

This is an actual thing that's happening, and TB could easily be avoiding it by dishing it right back. Problem is, even though TB is also full of goony, whiny bitches, they aren't really as effective at it as they were last year.

Cake Boss

Banned
Having trouble reading? I'll help you.

"Getting frazzled all series long by Justin f'in Abdelkader of all people."

This is an actual thing that's happening, and TB could easily be avoiding it by dishing it right back. Problem is, even though TB is also full of goony, whiny bitches, they aren't really as effective at it as they were last year.

Do you even understand what the fuck you are writing in the first place?

I am done with this shitty argument. You keep thinking that your Justin Abdelkader will take your grandmother to church and bring her back home without punching her in the face and cumming on her wrinkly chest afterwards. Good luck.

Do you even understand what the fuck you are writing in the first place?

I am done with this shitty argument. You keep thinking that your Justin Abdelkader will take your grandmother to church and bring her back home without punching her in the face and cumming on her wrinkly chest afterwards. Good luck.

Lol you absolutely REFUSE to understand what you are reading. Good chat. Thanks for replying!

Top Bottom