• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Solo

You should never lose a game when you only allow 1 goal. Habs cant score. Same narrative for years now. Sick of this shit.

Price is walking next season.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Methot can't come back soon enough. The sad part is that it's going to be Claesson scratched for Methot when it should be Ceci or Boro.

Pikma

Banned
was this posted yet?

Dernière défaite de Carey Price contre les Rangers: 17 mai 2014
Le match de la collision avec Kreider.
Depuis ce match:
7-0-0
2 JB
the last time Price lost against the Rangers was in 2014 when Kreider """"""""""accidentally"""""""""" ran him

STATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSYOURTEAMSUCKSSTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATSARESTATS

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
TrIytlp.jpg

Hey Red Man! You got two or three hundred words to tell us why this Habs team that can't score in the playoffs is very different from the last couple years of Habs teams that couldn't score in the playoffs?

Alucard

Banned
Hey Red Man! You got two or three hundred words to tell us why this Habs team that can't score in the playoffs is very different from the last couple years of Habs teams that couldn't score in the playoffs?

Red Man's "this team is different!" posts have been a longtime personal favourite.

Pikma

Banned
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Best non-scoring Habs team since 2015

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!

:lol

I actually wanna see Red's serious response to this :p

Top Bottom