• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Well I am kinda drink

Someone tell me a story

This story begins in the year 2007. The Ottawa Senators are in the cup finals. Baby cake boss is so excited because maybe just maybe the curse was a lie. Hopes were high.

Things started rough where the ducks roared out to take games one and two. Baby cakes was nervous. Nothing he could do.

Game three drew near and all you could hear was Leafs fans laughing in the distance.

Then the puck was dropped and the ducks were stopped and hope was back in the clear.

Then the ducks shit on your heads.

The end.

Yawnier

Banned
This story begins in the year 2007. The Ottawa Senators are in the cup finals. Baby cake boss is so excited because maybe just maybe the curse was a lie. Hopes were high.

Things started rough where the ducks roared out to take games one and two. Baby cakes was nervous. Nothing he could do.

Game three drew near and all you could hear was Leafs fans laughing in the distance.

Then the puck was dropped and the ducks were stopped and hope was back in the clear.

Then the ducks shit on your heads.

The end.
Holy shit Dopey you're ruthless

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
NEALLLLLLLLLLL

sPLCX65.gif

hsKjedt.gif

Calamari41

41 > 38
Sucks, but can't be too upset. We played well enough to win against a team that was supposed to eat us for breakfast without blinking. Great game Perds Nation.

Alucard

Banned
Well done, Preds. This is going to be a fun series if this game is anything to go by.

Now, bring on Pens and Sens at 7pm EST tomorrow. :D

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Oh, looks like I found my old Voltron gif

obBOfOP.gif

Anyway, this is going to be a close series. Anyone that said/says the Ducks are going to get blown out is crazy.

mo60

Oh, looks like I found my old Voltron gif

obBOfOP.gif

Anyway, this is going to be a close series. Anyone that said/says the Ducks are going to get blown out is crazy.

They weren't going to get blown out but they may struggle to win games at times especially if the preds expose their weak spots like the oilers did at times in their series against the ducks. I don't think this series will go to game 7 at this point.It will likely go to game 5 or 6.

Alucard

Banned
Putin hockeying.

"Russian President Vladimir Putin scored 6-goals and 5-assists in his annual Night Hockey League exhibition game.

Putin and his team of hockey legends, including Pavel Bure and Vyacheslav Fetisov, defeated a team of Russian businessmen 17-6.

Putin only managed 1-goal and 2-assists in last years game."

Got this from the Complete Hockey News page on my FB feed.

The score aside, how were the two teams? Didn't see a minute of the game.

It looks like it will be a fun competitive series. Ducks came out flat and the Preds had all the jump. Towards the end of the second period the Ducks started to take it to Nashville and made it a game. Gibson was pretty spectacular at times. Last two goals deflected off of teammates. Rinne was his usual self. They both actually look pretty similar style wise. Mobile defense.

Alucard

Banned
It looks like it will be a fun competitive series. Ducks came out flat and the Preds had all the jump. Towards the end of the second period the Ducks started to take it to Nashville and made it a game. Gibson was pretty spectacular at times. Last two goals deflected off of teammates. Rinne was his usual self. They both actually look pretty similar style wise. Mobile defense.

Hope they go seven games.
And the Pens sweep the Sens.

Top Bottom