• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
Quality over quantity
Don't get me wrong, I want the Preds to win. But this reminds me of Atletico nursing a 1-0 lead on Real Madrid in the Champion's League final. Being boxed in on your end can only last so long before the opposing team manages to get one through.

Anaheim has 26 shots... Nashville has 8

a5viI92PAF89q.gif

I really though this was going 7 games; guess I was wrong

seems like gaf isn't blocked on my work computer anymore. thanks IT guy who screwed up; and please no anime tonight or it might get blocked again

mo60

I really though this was going 7 games; guess I was wrong

seems like gaf isn't blocked on my work computer anymore. thanks IT guy who screwed up; and please no anime tonight or it might get blocked again
I knew from the start of this series at most this series was going to 6 games if the ducks were lucky which they were.It could still go to 7 games since the ducks still have a lot of time to score.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
This is like the universe giving the Ducks their just desserts. Try all you want little birdies, but you ain't getting nothing.

*watch them pull an Oilers series game 5 and make me eat my words lol

Edit: fuck

Top Bottom