• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I like that Joe Micheletti sounds like just as much of a homer working on national broadcasts as he does working the Rangers' MSG broadcasts. :D

Mentok

Banned
Ugh. If Washington makes another early exit from the playoffs, all "insiders" need to officially stop saying "They're a serious threat for the cup this year!" I mean there's only so many times this story can play out the same way.

Samyy

Ugh. If Washington makes another early exit from the playoffs, all "insiders" need to officially stop saying "They're a serious threat for the cup this year!" I mean there's only so many times this story can play out the same way.

Caps have been the much much much better team all game

Marvie_3

Banned
Not true. It played out 108 years for the Cubs.

Fuck yeah Andersen, Fuck yeah Kadri, Fuck yeah Hymen, Fuck yeah Matthews, Fuck yeah Nylander! Damn, crazy second period, can't believe it's a tie game after all that's happened. This third is anyone's game now.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Fuck yeah Andersen, Fuck yeah Kadri, Fuck yeah Hymen, Fuck yeah Matthews, Fuck yeah Nylander! Damn, crazy second period, can't believe it's a tie game after all that's happened. This third is anyone's game now.

The leafs also haven't had a PP yet... so swing is in Leafs favor right now

Top Bottom