• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

calder

Ugh, went to my nephew's game and his team kinda stunk. He played well but his goalie single handedly lost the game for them, which sucks because they're 10 so you can't exactly heckle the damn sieve. Even more annoying that rink on the outskirts of town is a cellular dead zone so I couldn't even check twitter while being disappointed.

Hmm wonder how the Caps/Leafs game ende-BWAHAHAHAH no fucking way! That's just damn hilarious - I'm not fan of the Leafs but I *am* a huge fan of schadenfreude.

Oh nice, the Sens won too. Good job SNES.

Marvie_3

Banned
Yeah the refs suck for calling blatant penalties. Shut up you dumb fucking idiots. Man i wish there was a way to mute the fucking preds crowd.

https://streamable.com/os0dk

heart2battack.jpg

Marvie_3

Banned
Don't post except during playoffs. Game 1 was the quietest I've heard the UC in a long time. Know it's a long series but wasn't feeling great until 15 minutes ago.
Your loss. Those games in January against non divisional opponents can get pretty wild in here

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Matthews on Caps: "I'm sure it's frustrating. I mean, they won the Presidents' Trophy ... this is (supposed to be) their year"

ahahaha

Top Bottom