• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

UberTag

You don't BEAT the Bruins by trying to play like the Bruins!

clapping_bear.gif

UberTag

Quite happy with that first period.
All of these games are going to be low-scoring.

Blackhawks have won all of their Game 1s and failed to score the first goal in two of those 3 wins so we can't rest easy. Chicago plays with patience.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Great first period aside from the B's scoring. Krejci has to be the Conn Smythe favourite right now, right?

MacAttack

Great first period aside from the B's scoring. Krejci has to be the Conn Smythe favourite right now, right?

Krejci has played great but has had a ton of help from Lucic and Horton, who have been playing out of their minds as well.

For that reason and because of his leadership, I like Chara if the B's win it.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Considering he's such a big Bruins homer, you'd think Cherry would learn to pronounce Lucic's name by now.

Krejci has played great but has had a ton of help from Lucic and Horton, who have been playing out of their minds as well.

For that reason and because of his leadership, I like Chara if the B's win it.
Oh yea? I missed the semis, but it seems like Krecji really raises his games for the playoffs. I'd like Bergeron to win it if the Bruins win the cup, but I doubt he would ever get it.

MacAttack

Oh yea? I missed the semis, but it seems like Krecji really raises his games for the playoffs. I'd like Bergeron to win it if the Bruins win the cup, but I doubt he would ever get it.

I'm not taking anything away from Krejci, who has probably been the most consistent forward offensively, but you can't ignore Lucic's physical play and how much space that opens up.

Top Bottom