• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Alucard

Banned
Bruins are legit shook. First time giving up 2 goals in a game in forever.

Congrats, Hawks! You've matched the Pens' Conference Finals goal total in fewer than 3 periods of hockey!

UberTag

Bruins are legit shook, alright.
LLShC.gif

Alucard

Banned
Horrific play by Krug

An average defender who has been elevated due to scoring a few goals.

Hawks with more goals in one game than the Pens scored all series against this Bruins team. Uuuuugh. Not sure if that says more about the Pens, Hawks, or Bruins.

Kill them, Hawks.

MacAttack

OT?

4 goals in 5 games. He's playing more minutes now and he's getting exposed a little bit as teams continue to attack his side of the defense. He's doing fine for a rookie with no regular season experience.

TheFatOne

Hawks with more goals in one game than the Pens scored all series against this Bruins team. Uuuuugh. Not sure if that says more about the Pens, Hawks, or Bruins.

Kill them, Hawks.

Nah Krug has been solid on defense. Just made a really dumb play it happens. Bruins have looked shit shit for the last 5 min. They need to get their shit together.

cube444

Kill them, Hawks.

Re-sign Bylsma for 10 more years!

ATF487

Nah Krug has been solid on defense. Just made a really dumb play it happens. Bruins have looked shit shit for the last 5 min. They need to get their shit together.

I like Krug but he likes those hollywood cross ice passes and it's not the first time a bad one has led to a goal

Alucard

Banned
Re-sign Bylsma for 10 more years!

He's got two more years to make it to the Cup finals or he's done. At least, that's the way it seems. It's really not all on him, though. Fleury just shat alllll over himself in the Philly series and almost blew the Pens' chances this season too. A lot of the blame has to land at his feet. I don't see how they can keep extending his leash, but I also don't see how they get rid of him. Coincidence that him and Bylsma both have 2-year contracts?

Probably.

Top Bottom